In our rapidly digitising world, harnessing the power of data is no longer a luxury but a necessity. Yet, many leaders are unsure where to begin. If this resonates with you, our 'Data for Action' workshop is designed specifically to address your needs.
In this interactive, 3-hour workshop, we will introduce you to a unique, question-centred approach to data strategy. The session is built around real-world issues and practical solutions and designed to help your organisation take action with data.
Key Learning Outcomes:
1. Question-Centred Approach: Learn how to frame the right questions that guide your data collection, analysis, and action.
2. Understanding Data Strategy: Grasp the key components of a data strategy and why it is crucial for your organisation's success in today's data-driven world.
3. Creating Your Own Data Strategy: Learn how to create a data strategy that brings people together
4. Practical Application: Apply what you've learned in real-time through collaborative exercises.
5. Continued Learning: Take home supporting guides, canvases, and documents that will support you as you continue your data journey post-workshop.
By the end of the session, you will not only have a foundational understanding of a data strategy but also be equipped with the necessary tools to create one within your own organisation.
Remember, data is not just about numbers, it's about making the right decisions for your organisation. So, let's get started on your data journey with our 'Data for Action' workshop!
Refreshments and pastries will be available.
Zoom link available upon request.
If you have any questions, or have any accessibility requirements, please get in touch with our Digital Pathfinders team: 0191 716 5085 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is part of the Digital Pathfinders programme and funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority which means only organisations and businesses from Newcastle, Northumberland or North Tyneside are able to attend.